Girl Founder Club
Take the guesswork out of entrepreneurship education!
The Girl Founder Club toolkit has been designed for schools and teachers who are looking for a fresh and innovative co-curricular program. It contains all the knowledge and fun you’ve come to expect from the Academy for Enterprising Girls AND it incorporates the 2030 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Like the complete modules in the Academy, the toolkit is aligned to the Australian Curriculum, giving schools the flexibility to use it inside and outside the classroom.
- It takes the guesswork out of entrepreneurship education
- The snack-sized lessons are fully planned and ready to go (no extra work required)
- It’s FREE!
- They’ll develop valuable new skills to help them think and act like an entrepreneur
- Working in a team, they’ll have the support of their girlfriends to take on the world
- They will earn a shiny badge to display on their uniform!
Keen to start the Girl Founder Club at your school?
Fill in the form below to download the toolkit. If you have a group of students ready to go, don’t forget to order your Girl Founder Club kit and we’ll post you a bunch of free goodies. Your students will LOVE them.
Required fields are marked *